Friday, July 8, 2011

Socratic dialogue with the lovelorn

(Socrates): child, why sad? (Lovelorn): I was rejected in love.
(Su): Oh, this is normal. If romance has no sorrow, love probably will not have much taste. However, young people, how do I find your investment even more than the romance of love but also attracted investment in it?
(loss): The grapes for lost hand, the regret, the loss, you are not a human, it turns out one of sorrow and grief ah!
(Su): lost, then lost, why not go to move? There are many delicious grapes.
(loss): I have to wait until the highest power, a change of heart until she came up to me.
(Su): but that day may never come.
(loss): Then I would use to express my sincere suicide.
(Su): If so, you not only lose your lover, but also lose yourself. You will suffer a double loss.
(loss): how to step on her foot? I did not get the others to think about to get!
(Su): You can only make you farther away from her, and you wanted her closer.
(loss): You say how can I do? I can really love her!
(Su): really love? Of course you want your loved one happy?
(loss): That is natural.
(Su): If she thinks that leave you a happy?
(loss): No, she had told me that only with me when she was happy!
(Su): That was once, in the past. Now she does not think so.
(loss): this means that she has been lying to me?
(Su): No, she has been very loyal to you. When she loves you, she with you. Now she does not love you, she left. There is nothing this world greater loyalty! If she does not love you, pretend to have great feelings for you, even marry and have children with you, that is the real cheat it.
(loss): can I put her feelings are not wasted it? Who will compensate me?
(Su): No, your feelings have never wasted. Because you pay the same feelings, she also has feelings for you to pay. You give her happiness, she also gives you happiness.
(loss): But, she does not love me, I still desperately love to her, this much is not fair ah!
(Su): really not fair, I mean you love that person is not fair. You had the power of her love, but love your is her power. The exercise of power when you deprive others of free exercise of power, this is how unfair!
(loss): But you understand it now, rather than the pain that I she is in pain for her!
(Su): for her pain? Her life may very well, better to say you are right to own and painful! Clearly for themselves, for others still the name of the banner!
(loss): According to your argument, all this fell into my fault?
(Su): Yes, from the beginning you will make mistakes. If you give her happiness, she is not from your life to leave. You know, no one will escape the well-being.
(loss): she does not even give me the opportunity, do not you say hateful hateful?
(Su): Of course hateful. Fortunately, you have to get rid of this horrid man, you should be happy, child.
(loss): happy? How can that be? Anyway, I was to abandon.
(Su): Abandoned does not is bad.
(loss): What say?
(Su): Once, I saw a noble clothing store, put it down. The owner asked me to do. I guess how you say? I said, bad texture, do not! In fact, I have no money in his pocket. Young man, maybe you're this abandoned clothes.
(loss): You really will comfort people, but you still can not put my leads from the pain of lost love.
(Su): Time will heal the wounds of your heart.
(loss): I hope I have this day, but my first where to start?
(Su): to thank the people that abandoned you, for her blessing.
(loss): Why?
(Su): Because she was loyal to you, giving you the chance to find happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment